Camper remodel

Pending getting some conversion fitting for the water lines, the kitchen is done. And painting the corner of the counter edge. Bathroom is nearing complete too. Pics to come

33A8C98A-B0F4-4978-9ED2-3CAA74440C95.jpeg
BC1ABF2D-7D71-40D6-AAFC-95CB7649B14E.jpeg

I need to rest. :shaking:
E81496E0-9F71-4A7E-AE95-BAC71DFC6F96.jpeg

Bathroom is done, minus needing some plumbers putty for the drain. And the shower, which I dread dealing with.
3661B453-AB2F-401E-B05D-10D38775D825.jpeg

I took a video, not sure if it’ll work but I’ll try to upload it.

Could not upload the video so I threw it on YT and here is the link. Nothing fancy.

I’m now pushing extra hard in hopes to get to use this thing at The Ranch in two weeks. But I leave for Tampa in the morning till this weekend, then I have a few more days to work on it and leave for Ohio next weekend, then leave for The Ranch the following Thursday. A lot of things need to fall into place to make all of that happen.

Wondering how the tile will do while rolling down the road. I know these things are not ridged and flex a good bit while being towed. Is there a special way you install it to keep it from cracking off?

Wondering how the tile will do while rolling down the road. I know these things are not ridged and flex a good bit while being towed. Is there a special way you install it to keep it from cracking off?

It’s just peel & stick, not real tile so it’ll be fine. I def didn’t spend the money on real tile for a mattress box on wheels lol

It’s just peel & stick, not real tile so it’ll be fine. I def didn’t spend the money on real tile for a mattress box on wheels lol
be aware if rv sits in the sun for long periods of time that sticky stuff has a tendency to unstick :)

be aware if rv sits in the sun for long periods of time that sticky stuff has a tendency to unstick :)

Yeah I told my wife that but she didn’t listen. With my other camper I kept heat and condensation down by leaving the vent and a couple windows cracked so I’m hoping for the best

Yeah I told my wife that but she didn’t listen. With my other camper I kept heat and condensation down by leaving the vent and a couple windows cracked so I’m hoping for the best
Buy some cheap buckets of moisture absorbent material, cannot recall the name but we keep two buckets in ours anytime its closed up. Made for this purpose.

Buy some cheap buckets of moisture absorbent material, cannot recall the name but we keep two buckets in ours anytime its closed up. Made for this purpose.

Yeah I have those too. Well worth it.

I'm legitimately in awe at how much you've done in such a short amount of time... I'd be at this step and then stare at it for 6 months...

View attachment 371114

The fear of that is what pushed me. And my wife. Honestly though, I’m very burnt out. I just landed in Tampa and I half way regret not working on it yesterday. I even got home from work early and wanted to knock some stuff out and have my wife setup to get a lot done while I was gone. But I just couldn’t NOT bring myself to work on it yesterday. I was sooooo tired and I just took the time to watch movies and play games with the kids instead. It’ll be waiting on me when I return!

I'm legitimately in awe at how much you've done in such a short amount of time... I'd be at this step and then stare at it for 6 months...

View attachment 371114
This is why I haven't touched mine.

If Jose and hose B aren't hired to do it, then I guess it won't be done to mine

Got back in town yesterday and just relaxed. After church today we got right back to this thing and got a lot done today! The rear bunk beds are done with the contact paper on the walls.
Pallets disassembled, cut to length and painted white, blue and gray the same as all the other colors. The kids helped paint these. These will go in the corner, placed randomly where the TV will be wall mounted and the counter top will be a coffee bar. Wife has already bought all kinds of decorations for that. If you haven’t watched, the YouTube link above explains things better. We are close, but it doesn’t look like I’m going to take it to The Ranch as I want to test it all out very well here at the house and not be rushed.

Didn’t get any other pics cause I just kept working. By the end of this week there will be many updates and transformation pics.
5626F10E-DF6E-4BC8-99C7-9B6AE6486481.jpeg

Just turned in for the night. Got a lot done.
The corner TV and coffee bar thing is done minus the decorations. Since there’s a lot of 12V stuff, I bought a double USB port that also displays the voltage. I’ve had these in all my rigs for phone charges and voltage meter, once it actually saved my bacon in Harlan as I caught my alternator going in and out. But I figure this will be handy for charging phones and anything else USB and I can always measure the load and voltage on my battery.
6B554C92-3F26-4127-9BDC-955816BC8D67.jpeg
3455A68D-F5DB-49C0-AEE1-162B6F9A85AF.jpeg
FA2F31AB-E42D-4EA5-863B-9D2D88404DD4.jpeg

Then the wife unit lined the inside of the cabinets with contact paper and I got the TV mounted. It swivels all the directions. I’m 76% sure it will be ok to ride there. 24% concerned.
765C76AA-23FA-435A-8846-B42B7A637798.jpeg

F0F90C7C-8FAD-4E5C-BA9A-725170A51886.jpeg

The rear bunks are complete.

EC03DCC0-E5F7-4FA0-ADF7-A8A61DE8362E.jpeg

C6669672-1D63-4EF5-84FB-938C12A5DA8B.jpeg

I had a leak in the bathroom when testing the water. It was due the fitting not being tight but it was dang near impossible to get myself in there with both hands, and manage to get them tight. Screw some camper plumbing!
84307631-8B80-4D69-B7BF-C2B4E8079EAB.jpeg

And if that wasn’t good enough, I have a 90° fitting above a T fitting cracked in the PEX pipe under the kitchen sink. It’s in an awful spot, not gonna be fun to fix at all.
A1884BAE-2D83-42AC-AD7D-048CD81AB38B.jpeg

I assume all bulbs replaced with LED

Yup. Ordered those the day I got home with it.

Before if I turned on 3 lights I could hear the fan on the inverter turn on. Now I can turn every single light in the camper on and it doesn’t come on.

I had a leak in the bathroom when testing the water. It was due the fitting not being tight but it was dang near impossible to get myself in there with both hands, and manage to get them tight. Screw some camper plumbing!
View attachment 371536

And if that wasn’t good enough, I have a 90° fitting above a T fitting cracked in the PEX pipe under the kitchen sink. It’s in an awful spot, not gonna be fun to fix at all.
View attachment 371537
if you use a ratcheting crimper with stainless rings it wont require as much room as a copper crimp ring. Might make it easier on you.

Back