CNC plasma table thread! 5x10 Premier

I doubt the hoped for sales market will give much thought to instructions. If I miss my mark on sales strategies and business planning I feel this is going to be a lot of cash and carry.......
not sure I follow what your saying here (you know me I'm slow to comprehend lol)

I am going to have a Business website made in the next week or so, and pay for it to be on Google...so when people search "LS/LT motor mounts/TJ motor mounts swap,etc it will come up.
I'm all open to any more suggestions but this was my thought along with the many places it's for sale already.
Full blown in house manufacture to full fledged point of sale. Get your sales and use stuff sorted. Inventory capability and sales tax exempt and collection in order. You'll need to determine how your going to account it. Your not simply offering a service......and if you didn't know repair, upfitting, and maintenance of tangible goods requires you to collect sales tax.

Full blown in house manufacture to full fledged point of sale. Get your sales and use stuff sorted. Inventory capability and sales tax exempt and collection in order. You'll need to determine how your going to account it. Your not simply offering a service......and if you didn't know repair, upfitting, and maintenance of tangible goods requires you to collect sales tax.
Translation:
Hire an accountant

At least a million $ in liability insurance. Are you beginning to see why you only got $20 out of a $100 an hour shop rate?
I doubt its hit yet but it eventually will

Little cool project for a customer
20211025_152516.jpg

Just curious, are you drawing all this or using files from online?
Drawing and converting pictures from online..pretty time consuming lol

Drawing and converting pictures from online..pretty time consuming lol
If you take any pics from online, be sure that either they have specifically been designated as in the public doamin / OK to use for profit, or you are changing them substantially. Otherwise you're opening yourslef to a big lawsuit.

I'm still learning my machine but I got guts to mess around with it and I went from cutting at 75ipm to now 130ipm and daiuuuuum this thing is moving.. Sunday played around with amps and speed and wow what a difference

20211101_212339.jpg
20211101_212354.jpg

Attachments

• 20211101_212354.jpg
    20211101_212354.jpg
    137.4 KB · Views: 83
Jeep firepit already designed, its next on the list..gonna be long night

Serious question - the little tabs that are between the horse's legs - will those hold up over time? Or will they tend to get all bend up from stuff getting stirred around when its really hot, or tend to rust away?
I've never had a pit that was this heavy style, all I know is the cheap ass one I have is all kinds of bent and mangled after about 4 years.

where the heck are you getting all this steel?

steel prices are crazy right now

The pits are awesome. I want to give a small piece of advice. Not criticism. The figures and shapes look great but as a functional firepit and one campgrounds and your personal yard will appreciate try to avoid large openings. The look and fire will highlight thinner openings from a distance better also. The larger openings drop hot coals and release so much light the image is lost in glare.

This small change to a more out lined figure instead of whole cut out will also allow detail to last longer and retain a sturdier yet lasting presentation of the detail. This will add lasting value to your customers.

The pits are awesome. I want to give a small piece of advice. Not criticism. The figures and shapes look great but as a functional firepit and one campgrounds and your personal yard will appreciate try to avoid large openings. The look and fire will highlight thinner openings from a distance better also. The larger openings drop hot coals and release so much light the image is lost in glare.

This small change to a more out lined figure instead of whole cut out will also allow detail to last longer and retain a sturdier yet lasting presentation of the detail. This will add lasting value to your customers.
true but it's what they want..I'm making these tailored to people's requests.

where the heck are you getting all this steel?

steel prices are crazy right now
i got the hookup with a guy who has a ton of these partial sheets...having that said that pile he has is thinning out quickly lol

Serious question - the little tabs that are between the horse's legs - will those hold up over time? Or will they tend to get all bend up from stuff getting stirred around when its really hot, or tend to rust away?
I've never had a pit that was this heavy style, all I know is the cheap ass one I have is all kinds of bent and mangled after about 4 years.
they're 14g so not as flimsy as they look. they're not "really" needed but more or less allow for 0 wobble of it once set on ground.

true but it's what they want..I'm making these tailored to people's requests.

I figured that was the case. I might consider putting some expanded metal or similar on the inside, to keep the fire in the pit.

Got a Toyota flatbed build starting next week, gonna be a cool project!
20211120_133957.jpg

After this Toyota, same customer drives a 2019 tacoma that wants a hidden winch bumper designed...now that makes me super exited!

Back