CNC plasma table thread! 5x10 Premier

I hope you've added some good ventilation and acoustic dampening, or at least hearing protection to that shop
It's ok, it's not horrible. I got so much wind coming through the 4ft fan isn't even needed right now..dam motors are being retarded

Well after burning up tips like crazy, pulling what little hair I have left, thought about selling it a few times and 4weeks of hell I've finally got this cutting pretty good...mostly flawless.
These are 30" wide top, 16" wide centers, 30" wide legs.
20210929_152539.jpg
20210929_152650.jpg
20210929_163826.jpg
20210929_163744.jpg

20210928_181750.jpg

I think I'm addicted.....no i know I'm addicted cause today I'm going to make a top for one of these firepits you see above...basically make another one identical but lighter material and set it on top as a closed in pit, put some handles on it and boom, gonna be one bad ass firepit ...stay tuned

Imagine this but obviously without the legs on top...oh snap when the flames are going, dam!
20210929_151130.jpg

What thickness material are the firepits John?

They look really nice.

One with viking symbols as holes would be something I’d buy.

What thickness material are the firepits John?

They look really nice.

One with viking symbols as holes would be something I’d buy.
10g on these,

10g on these,
If I sent you some symbols, what is the preferred format? PNG? What could I get one made for $ wise?

If we do start another business, you could be a supplier of some things to sell. We’re just thinking at this stage but over in Mount Airy these type things would be snapped up by tourists.

If I sent you some symbols, what is the preferred format? PNG? What could I get one made for $ wise?

If we do start another business, you could be a supplier of some things to sell. We’re just thinking at this stage but over in Mount Airy these type things would be snapped up by tourists.
Give me a little I'm in the zone working lol

you forgot the water tray
Nope I made my sign out of half of it, some artwork from one piece and 4th piece the top to one of the fire pits. Screw all that messing around with water

Dam fellas, this is gonna look badass
20210930_171334.jpg
20210930_171345.jpg
20210930_171409.jpg

SVG, dxf
(I've not had any luck opening png files)
10g firepit as shown (with your own decals and not being crazy involved) without a lid $275 local pickup, cash price.
Same firepit with the lid, $440.
I've based my price off internet sales of similar products but they charge shipping plus tax and there's a lot that are simpler but cost more so I think I'm descent price....?!?

Looks really sweet.

Thought - its probably going to warp over time. If you add some kind of small flat horizontal space in the corners, even just a 2-3" gusset then it will make it a lot easier to set the top onto the bottom without it being perfect and easily falling off.

SVG, dxf
(I've not had any luck opening png files)
10g firepit as shown (with your own decals and not being crazy involved) without a lid $275 local pickup, cash price.
Same firepit with the lid, $440.
I've based my price off internet sales of similar products but they charge shipping plus tax and there's a lot that are simpler but cost more so I think I'm descent price....?!?
If you get good at converting files and making shapes fit nice, there could be a nice business in "Your custom designed fire pit".

If you get good at converting files and making shapes fit nice, there could be a nice business in "Your custom designed fire pit".
Yeah I need to practice

Looks really sweet.

Thought - its probably going to warp over time. If you add some kind of small flat horizontal space in the corners, even just a 2-3" gusset then it will make it a lot easier to set the top onto the bottom without it being perfect and easily falling off.
So put gussets on the inside of the top piece

you forgot the water tray

Nope I made my sign out of half of it, some artwork from one piece and 4th piece the top to one of the fire pits. Screw all that messing around with water
So is this a recipes for disaster? What's the water tray do?

So is this a recipes for disaster? What's the water tray do?
Smoke meat? Fire pit
Cut down on smoke from table. Plasma.

If I knew what that meant I'd laugh lol but I dont
What's a common nickname for Richard?
Know what President Nixxon's nickname was?

Back