Here's a list
  • johnson.
  • manhood.
  • member.
  • pecker.
  • peter.
  • phallus.
  • prick.
Ok ok now I get it, but let's keep this thread clean and free of this stuff. Thank you

Ok ok now I get it, but let's keep this thread clean and free of this stuff. Thank you
hey i did not type the real word :)

If you get good at converting files and making shapes fit nice, there could be a nice business in "Your custom designed fire pit".
this is something I'm really going to start to work on soon, but I gotta get ahead on that LT1 swap this week lol.
I think I need to decide (maybe?) on how far do I want to go with the whole "custom design"??! idk, just thinking out loud here.....it could get crazy involved with some people I'm sure, wanting all kinda crazy designs and such but I don't even know how to begin to charge for doing a fully custom firepit with every piece being taylored to their wants and such...idk, I guess time will tell and just see where it goes

they already exist... if ya got some coin to drop on a pit
holy freaking crap...$3000??? daiuum, and I thought 300 was high lol, I know a lot of time goes into making something like that but wow, that gives me a little piece of mind to not feel bad charging what I am I guess

holy freaking crap...$3000??? daiuum, and I thought 300 was high lol, I know a lot of time goes into making something like that but wow, that gives me a little piece of mind to not feel bad charging what I am I guess
It's a sphere though. Spheres are a lot harder to make than flat sided stuff.

It's a sphere though. Spheres are a lot harder to make than flat sided stuff.
this. I'm sure they are using a more complicated machine.

Plus... who knows how much they are paying in royalties to Lucasfilms....

Looking at the pics of the death star, they are buying a sphere (or two vessel heads and welding the seam) and cutting out the profile with a plasma.

So, the sphere isn’t hard but the CNC plasma cutting on a sphere is not cheap or easy.

Looking at the pics of the death star, they are buying a sphere (or two vessel heads and welding the seam) and cutting out the profile with a plasma.

So, the sphere isn’t hard but the CNC plasma cutting on a sphere is not cheap or easy.
Thanks for explaining how that is made.

Thanks for explaining how that is made.

I mean they could have the equipment to spin that sphere but I doubt it by looking at the pics of their facilities.

My guess is they have a template they made up and cut it out by hand with a plasma.

Back