Lil' Smoke kid mini buggy rock crawler

WTF.
You were that close to the house and didnt stop by.

I just got a fresh gallon this weekend I haven't even cracked open yet.

Yep. I think mine may be IFS with trailing arms out back. Think I'll go more trophy SUV less rock buggy :)

You won't do it! HAHA! This is how I've always gotten my brother or Joe to do anything! Hoping it works for you too.

Julio and Jose dont know shit about their corn....

Earl and Cooter though....

WTF.
You were that close to the house and didnt stop by.

I just got a fresh gallon this weekend I haven't even cracked open yet.
I'm always close by...

You're welcome anytime.

Pool table is free and so are the drinks until they run out.

Chris doing some great work on the skins. :)

image.jpg
image.jpg

That is bad ass. Wish I could have done something like this for my twins when they were little. They are 17 now so they have a 98 xj to play with.......

Yep, hood and roof too. Chris has some cool ideas.

Maybe a rear deck cover but not sure yet

I'm always anxious to see what Chris rolls out next. I think a louvered deck cover over the engine, with cooler mount or frenched cooler would be sweet.

There will be a cooler and/or storage off to the side of the motor. It is an air cooled motor so I don't want to crowd it too much.

Yep, hood and roof too. Chris has some cool ideas.

Maybe a rear deck cover but not sure yet
You going to leave a live flip-back hatch for your head to pop out?

I've been putting some thought into that. If rob isn't comfortable with the girls loading the buggy into the truck bed or the trailer or even if he just needs to get in to drive it out of a sticky situation I think it'd be a good idea to at least have a flip up panel for his head to stick through. I'll come up with something.

I've been putting some thought into that. If rob isn't comfortable with the girls loading the buggy into the truck bed or the trailer or even if he just needs to get in to drive it out of a sticky situation I think it'd be a good idea to at least have a flip up panel for his head to stick through. I'll come up with something.

or make a remote control for it. Flip a switch and it's a big RC car.

It made me lol thinking about it! A little bolt on cage to allow room for his head with a helmet. That would be bad ass! Ha! :driver:

If the top has a skin, why not attach it to the rear cross bar via a hinge, and just use a velcro tie or something up front. Or heck, if it has holes it in, could just be held on with ties, so you remove it to get in. Those 10" long thin ones are really strong and you can overlay them to make longer.

I'm assuming he climbs in from the top. Although it's pretty entertaining to envision it from the side - or front...

If the top has a skin, why not attach it to the rear cross bar via a hinge, and just use a velcro tie or something up front. Or heck, if it has holes it in, could just be held on with ties, so you remove it to get in. Those 10" long thin velcro ones are really strong and you can overlay them to make longer. I've had my front license plate on w/ them for 3+ years.

I'm assuming he climbs in from the top. Although it's pretty entertaining to envision it from the side - or front...

Come on man....Chris aint using no velcro. Hell have custom billet retainers with his logo cut in them and they will be invisible from everywhere but the inside...

:huggy:

I vote for a clear plexi glass dome like a jetson-mobile.

Back