Lil' Smoke kid mini buggy rock crawler

Needs gt40 bubble

Hinges and dzus fasteners.

So... It's no secret that Rob bears a strong resemblance to his Sasquatch forefathers... and it's impossible to get a sense of scale otherwise from the photos. So what's the theoretical maximum drivers height with helmet and 2-3" clearance?

I put my niece and nephew in it a few weeks ago. She is 58" tall and he's 46" tall. This is with the seats 2" shy of all the way forward. There was 5" over her head to the bottom of the tube.
View attachment 214535
Heck I could fit in that! Wanna adopt a self-sufficient son?

Have you started taking on bank robberies as a side gig??

Being married to a doc has its priveleges...once you pay off most of the student loans.

Being married to a doc has its priveleges...once you pay off most of the student loans.

I guess that is easier to explain than my Bigfoot pole dancing side gigs. :)

Olivia and Caroline even made a nice little sketch for show n tell honoring the profession which has afforded them the better things in life...

image.jpg

Last edited:
More updates...

Front LED light mounted...
image.jpg

Brake and go go pedals mounted. Chris @MarsFab fabricated the gas pedal, bracket, linkage, etc, 100%.
image.jpg

Because twin girls are, well, girls, they must be comfortable as best as we can. This includes heat on those cool spring and fall wheeling days. The ATV motor is air cooled so this created a challenge. We borrowed the idea from a VW bug for its heat and created a heat exchanger box with a blower motor. We used the same blower motor and switch setup as what is in the universal heaters from Summit/Jegs/etc. it's also the same blower for the heater in my buggy. Should make working on mine and mini easy and parts sourcing a breeze.

Basically, Chris snaked the exhaust into a custom box in an "S" shape to create as much surface area as possible. There are 2 blower mount locations; one on the top for less heat and one down real low. Weren't sure if the lower mount would be too close to the exhaust tubes for the blower or create too much heat, so the upper mount location was created as an option.
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Please give it a MoHawk

Wow! I've seen a lot of MarsFab work but this thing is really showcasing the skills! I'm blown away by this thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back