Lots of interesting news today

20221119_120706.jpg

douchebag ruins the parade :flipoff:

this is mind boggling

It's hard for me to comprehend how something so worthless could "lose $10 billion dollars" this year.

You answered your own question there, Didn't you? Billions to develop, Billions to build Echoes and sell them at a loss, Billions of compute cycles to turn "Hey Alexa, Turn on the Lights" into a command that can be executed (This is done on an Amazon Server, not in the device itself), and no way to show a pop up to the user.... It's a business model bound to throw money out the window..

You answered your own question there, Didn't you? Billions to develop, Billions to build Echoes and sell them at a loss, Billions of compute cycles to turn "Hey Alexa, Turn on the Lights" into a command that can be executed (This is done on an Amazon Server, not in the device itself), and no way to show a pop up to the user.... It's a business model bound to throw money out the window..
Right. It should have never had billions of dollars to lose, but that's the strange world we live in.

1669125954461.png

Too bad they didn't kill him.

Likely out of bullets
For the sake of subject sensitivity on the topic in light of the patrons affected, I will refrain from submitting my response :D

:( Feels weird that they are reporting about their own helicopter, but didn't seem right to post from another news org in this instance.

View attachment 385549
douchebag ruins the parade :flipoff:
Just tragic.
I hate the squatted truck trend as much as anyone.
But I give some pause because the driver was 20. He probably panicked, didnt think to throw it in neutral. If he tried to jam it in park a nanny safety may have prevented it from shifting.

He is going to hang though because he advertised owning a vehicle customization company and will be apinted as "should have known better"

At 19 I was driving a truck with stacked frames. I cringe thinking of what could have been. There but for the grace of God go I.

Just tragic.
I hate the squatted truck trend as much as anyone.
But I give some pause because the driver was 20. He probably panicked, didnt think to throw it in neutral. If he tried to jam it in park a nanny safety may have prevented it from shifting.

He is going to hang though because he advertised owning a vehicle customization company and will be apinted as "should have known better"

At 19 I was driving a truck with stacked frames. I cringe thinking of what could have been. There but for the grace of God go I.
We’ve all been there in one form or another with sketch vehicles, this kid may have the misfortune of being the anti squat poster child though. Fix it tickets in multiple states won’t help his case.

Back