Lots of interesting news today

This happened 8 years ago. Why is it interesting news today?
Because she just got out of prison and was able to speak about it.

Just a normal day, this is at multiple news outlets but none that are highly trafficked

I keep trying to read this, but the paywall keeps blocking me, and I'm too lazy to try and get around it. Whats the gist?

There is some local drought along the Mississippi and people are losing their minds

I keep trying to read this, but the paywall keeps blocking me, and I'm too lazy to try and get around it. Whats the gist?
The gist is that a Country Boy Can Survive.

But the article talks about low rain falls and climate changes combined with increased agricultural use for key soybean and corn crops.

low rain falls and climate changes combined with increased agricultural use for key soybean and corn crops.
The answer will be "electric cars and electric heat" from now on

NG & petroleum is da debil 🙄

There is some local drought along the Mississippi and people are losing their minds
Its kind of a big deal though. There is an incredible amount of material normally hauled on barges that isn't moving right now. I have read they're having to load barges at half capacity to make it over shallow areas, nevermind the slowdowns from bottlenecks. There aren't enough trucks or railcar space to easily make up the void.

• Toyota Highlander Hybrid: 244,94 miles
  • Toyota Avalon: 245,710 miles
  • Honda Ridgeline: 248,669 miles
  • Chevrolet Tahoe: 250,338 miles
  • Toyota Prius: 250,601 miles
  • GMC Yukon XL: 252,360 miles
  • Toyota Tundra: 256,022 miles
  • Chevrolet Suburban: 265,732 miles
  • Toyota Land Cruiser: 280,236 miles
  • Toyota Sequoia: 295,509 miles

• Toyota Highlander Hybrid: 244,94 miles
  • Toyota Avalon: 245,710 miles
  • Honda Ridgeline: 248,669 miles
  • Chevrolet Tahoe: 250,338 miles
  • Toyota Prius: 250,601 miles
  • GMC Yukon XL: 252,360 miles
  • Toyota Tundra: 256,022 miles
  • Chevrolet Suburban: 265,732 miles
  • Toyota Land Cruiser: 280,236 miles
  • Toyota Sequoia: 295,509 miles
They obviously haven't priced diesel trucks in the past few years...

This is getting ridiculous. Ive heard that there were several other incidents like this across the state. Call in an active shooter when there isnt one as a "joke".

Then this morning, this happens. Id love to be a fly on the wall for this debriefing. You see chief, what happened was.......

At least they arrived at the correct resolution. I hope they walked back to the truck and watched it burn.

I certainly understand that sentiment. But our job is to get everyone out and help everyone, no matter what they have done. But, not much you can do when they start shooting at you.

I certainly understand that sentiment. But our job is to get everyone out and help everyone, no matter what they have done. But, not much you can do when they start shooting at you.
Meh. Im not getting paid. F that shit

Back