Lots of interesting news today

No more purchase permits in NC.

A lot of people don't really understand the process, so they don't know what this means.
Had this discussion with my wife, and then some at church last night.

Did it go as written, all points intact?

A lot of people don't really understand the process, so they don't know what this means.
Had this discussion with my wife, and then some at church last night.

Did it go as written, all points intact?
AFAIK it passed in tact.

😍🥰😍🥰

"If you are to get your vehicle stolen, I know that it's frustrating, but please do not take matters into your own hands like this," Soliz said.

But the good guy got his truck back, the bad guy will never steal again, and they didn't use a single taxpayer dollar until the police started putting their nose in it 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
"If you are to get your vehicle stolen, I know that it's frustrating, but please do not take matters into your own hands like this," Soliz said.

But the good guy got has truck back, the bad guy will never steal again, and they didn't use a single taxpayer dollar until the police started putting their nose in it 🤷‍♂️

Eugene_20Tackleberry_large.jpg

I wonder if he called the cops but they said they were too busy to deal with it. Police are becoming useless and more of this will start happening. Not a good trend.
Yep, I had 3 vehicles stolen from my shop in greensboro. One being my personal van full of tools. They drove them through the fence, police did a report via phone when they called back 2 days later…..meanwhile during that 2 days I got pulled by greensboro police a block from my shop over a dead tag

But I’m sure it’s the orange man’s fault:

and depending on who you listen to its gonna be the end of the US economy/dollar. Unfortunately I'm not informed enuf (read smart enuf) to know if its something to be concerned about or not.You can't research anything anymore and get what seems like a straight answer.

Last edited:
and depending on who you listen to its gonna be the end of the US economy/dollar. Unfortunately I'm not informed enuf (read smart enuf) to know if its something to be concerned about or not.You can't research anything anymore and get what seems like a straight answer.
Straight answers are offensive and non inclusive how dare you

Straight answers are offensive and non inclusive how dare you
Lying and promoting false narratives is offensive to me.Im a big boy just tell me the truth.

This is exactly what should happen to anyone who does donuts in an intersection or races through a redlight. Liberty and Justice for All.

This is exactly what should happen to anyone who does donuts in an intersection or races through a redlight. Liberty and Justice for All.

Reddit says it was a Challenger not a charger, and it was a stolen challenger at that. Can't really tell in the video

Reddit says it was a Challenger not a charger, and it was a stolen challenger at that.
Arent' they all? The drivers all tend to have the same persona regardless. I lump them as one in the same.

Back