Lots of interesting news today

Because everything bad is always someone else's fault.
If only a mental health professional had responded to the 911 call.

I'm sure they would have been able to instantly resolve the situation and cure her. Everyone would have broken out into song and hugged each other. There was no reason to fear a drugged up schizophrenic woman waiving a gun.

They could have reasoned with her with kind words and a phone number to a crisis hotline.

Also, there was no need to shoot her 17 times. Why do peace officers need to carry so many rounds anyways? Maybe we should ban high capacity magazines or go back to issuing revolvers. I'm sure that would prevent these kinds of issues in the future.

🤣😂🤣

I know for a fact that at the local gas station Friday afternoon, the bud light/natural light section that is 6'+ was almost completely full as of 530. I'm usually grabbing my nattys from the bottom of the first row or top of the second. Looked like only maybe 2 or 3 cases were gone. Modelo was almost gone and the miller lite and Coors section that is much smaller was almost empty. I was curious if the Joco loyals would revolt, seems like they did.

🤣😂🤣

I know for a fact that at the local gas station Friday afternoon, the bud light/natural light section that is 6'+ was almost completely full as of 530. I'm usually grabbing my nattys from the bottom of the first row or top of the second. Looked like only maybe 2 or 3 cases were gone. Modelo was almost gone and the miller lite and Coors section that is much smaller was almost empty. I was curious if the Joco loyals would revolt, seems like they did.

They own Natty light too. Might have to start being a man and drink liquor like the rest of us :flipoff2:

🤣😂🤣

"But her effort to be inclusive excluded the people who matter most — Bud Light drinkers... You're marketing to an audience that represents a fraction of 1% of consumers while alienating the much larger base of your consumers." according to St. Louis-area operator John Rieker.

This man knows more than the entire Butt Light marketing team. And did anyone intentionally choose Bud Light anyway? I'm not a beer drinker, so honest question. I just always assumed it was a "whatever light beer ya got I guess, bud is fine" kind of scenario. A rather precarious market to lead.

And did anyone intentionally choose Bud Light anyway? I'm not a beer drinker, so honest question.
I've always hated Bud light. Just tasted bad (to me)

A few years ago the CTB trip to Kairos: We're all sitting around @BigClay campfire..had to have been 30 of us all BSing and having a great time. We're all drinking various beer but Jon Dix specifically has Bud light. Anytime anyone asks another person sitting on a cooler or who happened to be up to "Beer me bro" Jon would offer up one of his Bud Lights. Everyone respectfully declined. In fact, most would walk back to their own camp and grab a few of their own choice beer rather than take a free Bud Light :laughing:
It got so bad that Jon started to get a confused and offering them up as "Premium light beers" :buttkick:we all started giving him hell. It was rather spectacular and hilarious all at once. No one wanted those buds whatsoever :lol: We still laugh about that night: "Anyone want a PREMIUM light beer?!?!?!?!"

Here’s where both sides are just hell-bent on seeing who can be the biggest dick and get the most clicks on social media. One side gets pissed because there is a native american on butter and an african american on pancake syrup and rice. So it gets removed and now the other side is pissed.
Make a limited edition beer can for some “influencer” and one side gets pissed. Then the other side gets pissed because somebody isn’t following along.
All the while, I never even would have known this influencer existed without this drama.

The great philosopher from the 1980s and 1990s, Dennis Rodman, said it best: any publicity is good publicity.

Here’s where both sides are just hell-bent on seeing who can be the biggest dick and get the most clicks on social media. One side gets pissed because there is a native american on butter and an african american on pancake syrup and rice. So it gets removed and now the other side is pissed.
Make a limited edition beer can for some “influencer” and one side gets pissed. Then the other side gets pissed because somebody isn’t following along.
All the while, I never even would have known this influencer existed without this drama.

The great philosopher from the 1980s and 1990s, Dennis Rodman, said it best: any publicity is good publicity.
This.
This whole thing is completely stupid and ridiculous. It's not like Bud Lite went out and had a major marketing campaign about this. It all started because one of thousands of people who get a sponsorship from them got a little publicity, and they did a very small note on it. Big fuckin deal. Got blown waaaay out of proportion. Then of course Bud couldn't just turn their back on it and just made it worse.

The only one.left is the old.white dude.... Somehow they didn't see a problem with that

ONCE AGAIN !!!!!.... folks are calling for a boycott of something I already don't use/purchase/consume. Haven't drank a Bud anything since high school.Only did it then cause I had an aunt that worked at the stuck stop and that's what her boyfriend would meet us at the back door with.:smokin:

Wtf? Shoplifting now carries a death sentence?
Depends on if the gun found near the deceased was his or just the SBI agents tosser. And even if the former, still might not be justified. But to @Futbalfantic 's point there's a LOT of missing info.

Back