Lots of interesting news today

Wait, a Hollywood elite skates on all charges because he’s not a poor like the rest of us.

The irony of the plot of the movie...:
The youngsters go on the run with their long-estranged grandfather Harland Rust, played by Baldwin, after he’s sentenced to hang for the accidental killing of a local rancher."

#surprised

Was looking forward to him responding to the weak softball interview of Ray " I was filmed being an idiot provocateur but don't know why Tucker won't leave me alone" Epps on 60 minutes last night. And the proposed bill to let more LGBTQ@ people from Mexico in.
I mean this is a solution.

More evidence that doctors suck; people prefer freaking robots.
Think about this for a moment.
We're at the point where AI is doing a better job than the component of medicine that is assumed to be the most "human".
The other part - just diagnosing problems - is already absolutely better to be done by an algorithm.

Last edited:

More evidence that doctors suck; people prefer freaking robots.
Think about this for a moment.
We're at the point where AI is doing a better job than the component of medicine that is assumed to be the most "human".
The other part - just diagnosing problems - is already absolutely better to be done by an algorithm.
Of course people prefer them. They can easier manipulate the AI by fraudulently answering question in order to get the drug they saw advertised in tv

Of course people prefer them. They can easier manipulate the AI by fraudulently answering question in order to get the drug they saw advertised in tv
The AI will also actually listen instead of assuming they already know the answer like most doctors.

"It is not yet clear where the CO2 — or the gigawatts of renewable energy required to produce 1.8GW of green hydrogen"

Damn, It only took 1.21GW to travel through time.

Also, note it will reasonably cost 2 Euros a liter ($8 a gallon for us Mericans). And that's wholesale production cost...

Sad and mad about this.... I hope his parents sue tiktok.

Why sue a content platform?? Can the parents sue themselves for letting their offspring have that Sideshow Bob haircut? Every time I see someone with that haircut (becoming common) I stay away. Obviously lacking in any level of proper parenting, self awareness and common sense.

And proved.

Last edited:
Why sue a content platform?? Can the parents sue themselves for letting their offspring have that Sideshow Bob haircut? Every time I see someone with that haircut (becoming common) I stay away. Obviously lacking in any level of proper parenting, self awareness and common sense.

And proved.
And because I have a long beard, tattoos, ride a Harley, and drink I suppose I rob little old lady purses and scare small children for fun. 🤦🏼‍♂️. The suing of TikTok part though I agree with. Win stoopid prizes and all that.

Sad and mad about this.... I hope his parents sue tiktok.

And because I have a long beard, tattoos, ride a Harley, and drink I suppose I rob little old lady purses and scare small children for fun. 🤦🏼‍♂️. The suing of TikTok part though I agree with. Win stoopid prizes and all that.

Not a tiktok user so help me out here...tiktok the business entity was telling kids to set themselves on fire, or the users were spreading some softheaded challenge of doing this shit?

Not a tiktok user so help me out here...tiktok the business entity was telling kids to set themselves on fire, or the users were spreading some softheaded challenge of doing this shit?
Think tide pods and snorting condoms. Just another stoopid thing someone did and others tried to emulate = they’re stoopid and not the fault of an open source platform.

See also: I make a TikTok hood surfing on I95 and it works. You try it and get ran over or XYZ. Who is truly at fault? (Hypothetical scenario of course)

Think tide pods and snorting condoms. Just another stoopid thing someone did and others tried to emulate = they’re stoopid and not the fault of an open source platform.

See also: I make a TikTok hood surfing on I95 and it works. You try it and get ran over or XYZ. Who is truly at fault? (Hypothetical scenario of course)
Personal responsibility all day.

This does add fuel to the fire of publisher vs. platform though. I'd love to see that resolved.

judging a book by it cover.
Add in a dash of pretty overt R.
A sprinkle of ignorance and a lack of world experience and you get a ....

The suing of TikTok part though I agree with. Win stoopid prizes and all that.
For what? Tik Tok is just the platform.
Thats like suing the bus driver because somebody on the bus farted loudly and somebody else punched them in the face for it.

Back