Random Thoughts.....

Did I fail him?
Were you unapologetically Ron?

Then no

A true friend loves you for who you are. Those that call you friend are well aware of what they signed up for. Being fake isn't your best quality. In fact, I'm not sure you capable of it. Withholding your true opinion isn't being fake either...that's just using your judgement for the situation.

But again...if you were the friend he needed, then you didn't fail him.

I'm sorry for your loss brother. It was simply the cards that were dealt

Explaining male and female electrical connections to a 7yr old is tricky. Kinda had to divert the conversation when he started asking more in depth questions about gendered plugs and how they interact and why we call them what we do.
"This is gonna make a lot more sense in about 6 years."

"This is gonna make a lot more sense in about 6 years."
Naw, more like the mechanics of it all makes perfect sense. Either is still gonna seem like black magic, dangerous, and give you that tingly feeling you'll either chase or avoid the rest of your life.

If the .gov wanted to actually be useful, there should be some sort of deep dive investigation into all these vape shops. They have to be some sort of money laundering operation. Back in the day when 3 out of 4 people smoked real cigs, everyone bought them at the gas station. Not some standalone cigarette store, except JRs. There has to be something going on, there aren't enough people sucking on doucheflutes to keep all these shops open

If the .gov wanted to actually be useful, there should be some sort of deep dive investigation into all these vape shops. They have to be some sort of money laundering operation. Back in the day when 3 out of 4 people smoked real cigs, everyone bought them at the gas station. Not some standalone cigarette store, except JRs. There has to be something going on, there aren't enough people sucking on doucheflutes to keep all these shops open
Quit! Don’t think about how a legal weed shop will pop up once it’s legal

I bet hands downs more people hide and vape than cigarettes by a large number. With all the delivery devices and unless it's overly flavored most can't tell your hitting the device. Been shocked at how many 20 somethings I've came across in blue collar fields vaping all sorts of stuff. I don't disagree that many are probably a front as well.
No (not recently) just commenting on @awheelterd talking on the vape situation. I personally think they are equal to or a greater health threat than just smoking…
Agree one hundred percent. My fear is it's much more unhealthy. Finely dispersed droplets laced with synthetic flavors, and chemicals. Huge draws and unlimited hits compared to relighting a cigarette. Something about the delivery and efficiency of the particulate vs burning a tobacco in a way that isn't so raw you loose flavor seems worse. Maybe I'm weird but I want my smoke more natural.

My wife stopped smoking after about 18years of cigs. She went to a vape after many other failures. Complete replacement, not an attempt to do it less.

The combination of the years she still sounds like a smoker. Little throat clearing, tickle, cough. I can't see it's any better long term.

I don't allow her to vape heavy in the car with me or ever without the windows opened. I still prefer any of my smoke to be natural.

I bet hands downs more people hide and vape than cigarettes by a large number. With all the delivery devices and unless it's overly flavored most can't tell your hitting the device. Been shocked at how many 20 somethings I've came across in blue collar fields vaping all sorts of stuff. I don't disagree that many are probably a front as well.

Agree one hundred percent. My fear is it's much more unhealthy. Finely dispersed droplets laced with synthetic flavors, and chemicals. Huge draws and unlimited hits compared to relighting a cigarette. Something about the delivery and efficiency of the particulate vs burning a tobacco in a way that isn't so raw you loose flavor seems worse. Maybe I'm weird but I want my smoke more natural.

My wife stopped smoking after about 18years of cigs. She went to a vape after many other failures. Complete replacement, not an attempt to do it less.

The combination of the years she still sounds like a smoker. Little throat clearing, tickle, cough. I can't see it's any better long term.

I don't allow her to vape heavy in the car with me or ever without the windows opened. I still prefer any of my smoke to be natural.
10-20 years from now (or maybe a lot less) it will be the next big health crisis.

Back