Round 2: Keepin' up with the Joneses, Mud Devils and Tony Woody

Yup, took a bad bounce on Hunter's Uh Oh trail and had to pull some cable. My wheelbase is just too long for that one. It's cool though, I have to bumpstop my pecker with my belly due to length as well 😜
Joking aside, truck kicks total ass. Really couldn't be more pleased with it. In the rare situation where it's too wide at the rocker or the WB is a hair too long, I get on a trail or obstacle where they benefit me. You can't have it all. But this one checks most of the boxes.
I have a sticking rear caliper to replace and gonna install a new exhaust this week (because: want to). Then I'll be ready for GER next month.
FB_IMG_1707015792722.jpg

PXL_20240203_223630711.jpg

Last edited:
What are you changing about the exhaust?
He mentioned a while ago how the newer mustangs sound so good when the kids decide to put some JC Whitney muffler on them and run them to redline in every gear going between stoplights... So get ready to wear ear plugs when he brings it to windrock 🤣

What are you changing about the exhaust?
The mid pipe from the Y back is a combo of 2.25 and 2.5", cobbled together. The only part worth a crap is a small 4" section MarsFab sectioned in.
Currently running a round chambered bullet muffler with a resonator at the end to quiet it down.
Going with a Magnaflow round, 20" long and mandrel bent DIY pipes. Also adding a removable flange so I can drop the transmission w/o pulling the entire exhaust.
I'm having my spare C6 professionally built with E4OD internals and RFVB. I'll swap it in later this year.

He mentioned a while ago how the newer mustangs sound so good when the kids decide to put some JC Whitney muffler on them and run them to redline in every gear going between stoplights... So get ready to wear ear plugs when he brings it to windrock 🤣
I'd rather pinch the head of my meat flute than have a vehicle sound like a late model Stang. Geebus they're irritating

Did you decide to go with Cook's on the transmission build? I'm sure you will, but let us know how it goes for you. I've been thinking of using them on my next build.

Did you decide to go with Cook's on the transmission build? I'm sure you will, but let us know how it goes for you. I've been thinking of using them on my next build.
Went with Fritt's. He emailed me and apologized for the delay with an understandable reason. The fact they dyno test them first is a big deal for me.
$2800 fully built, with B&B pump, manual VB, rollerized, C6 internals machined for E4OD goodies, new cast pan, shipping both ways and 5 gallons of the fluid they want you to use.
I'll have PTC refresh my converter while it's out as well.

Went with Fritt's. He emailed me and apologized for the delay with an understandable reason. The fact they dyno test them first is a big deal for me.
$2800 fully built, with B&B pump, manual VB, rollerized, C6 internals machined for E4OD goodies, new cast pan, shipping both ways and 5 gallons of the fluid they want you to use.
I'll have PTC refresh my converter while it's out as well.
Fritts is the man. It’ll be worth the wait.

Back