Round 2: Keepin' up with the Joneses, Mud Devils and Tony Woody

Let the lumber run itself, buy an enclosed trailer big enough for the ranger, a press for doing gears and some dogs, then tour the country regearing axles, driving the buggy and doing all that other hippy shit you do without feeling guilty.
I can't be more than 52 exits from you though

Truck is patiently awaiting the next beatdown. May sneak out to Gulches one weekend soon. New trans should be here in a couple weeks. In anticipation, I ordered a new SFI flexplate and a TCI dipstick tube with locking cap. It currently has a Lokar tube with about a 3/8" opening Takes FOREVER to refill.
Also made an appt with TB Offroad in SC to beef up the rear uppers and frame mounts first of next month. They're the only thing MarsFab didn't replace when he had it a few years ago. They're 1.5" x .25" DOM with 7/8 x 7/8 heims. I go through heims about once a year. Would like more confidence in them to be honest. They'll fab up a full width truss while it's there as well.
I'll swap in the trans and new cam after they're done. Got a GER trip planned in July and want all the upgrades done by then.

Cliffs: I pay others to do fab work that meets my expectations and I ain't embarrased to say so. :D

Last edited:
Truck is patiently awaiting the next beatdown. May sneak out to Gulches one weekend soon. New trans should be here in a couple weeks. In anticipation, I ordered a new SFI flexplate and a TCI dipstick tube with locking cap. It currently has a Lokar tube with about a 3/8" opening Takes FOREVER to refill.
Also made an appt with TB Offroad in SC to beef up the rear uppers and frame mounts first of next month. They're the only thing MarsFab didn't replace when he had it a few years ago. They're 1.5" x .25" DOM with 7/8 x 7/8 heims. I go through heims about once a year. Would like more confidence in them to be honest. They'll fab up a full width truss while it's there as well.
I'll swap in the trans and new cam after they're done. Got a GER trip planned in July and want all the upgrades done by then.

Cliffs: I pay others to do fab work that meets my expectations and I ain't embarrased to say so. :D
Let me know when you want to head to gulches!

I’m ready for another Gulches trip. Might be able to get my rental stickies and he do some filming.

Back