Square cage...here it is

three seat belts for each seat, please post pics.....
No fronts are doubled up, might add a 3rd for me. Rear is still stock for now..will get some pics of the front

For now both front seats have dual seatbelts so that should help a lot. Might add a 3rd over my lap since I have it (kept em from a car I scraped)lol, works for now though, feels much much tighter than one

You do have something like a harness bar behind the seats.......

So you're doubling up on regular passenger car seat belts?

You do have something like a harness bar behind the seats.......

So you're doubling up on regular passenger car seat belts?

Like a passenger and driver side together. To create an X. A pair for both sides. He's considering a third and forth being bolted in upside down for an X pattern sub

Like a passenger and driver side together. To create an X. A pair for both sides. He's considering a third and forth being bolted in upside down for an X pattern sub
Yeah, put in a 3rd upside down, so the horizontal strap goes right across your neck...

Yeah, put in a 3rd upside down, so the horizontal strap goes right across your neck...

why you gotta be so dramatic man? complete control is in the hands of the fabricator. if done right, the horizontal strap is the most essential part of the whole mod. it secures the tits man.

why you gotta be so dramatic man? complete control is in the hands of the fabricator. if done right, the horizontal strap is the most essential part of the whole mod. it secures the man tits.

FIFY

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

XJ's are awesome because of:

front link/ rear leaf- that shit just works
light weight
simple- possibly the greatest non round headlighted off-road vehicle ever made
perfect weight distribution
parts available everywhere in stock form
those tires- are they your wheeling set? if so, have fun with that. I have a set for road use and they are almost not horrible for that. but they at least still have the beadlocks

it would've been way better to just build from the ground up at this point. you built a tank on a sami bottom (not even going to say 'frame')

will it work, of course it will. but why?

like them big girlz at walmart in yoga pants. you can, but should you?

Ah that actually makes some sense thanks for clarifying.

it doesnt make sense when the two lap belts scissor your dick off

It also doesn't make sense when there are cheap multi-point harnesses that are designed to do that job properly and safely and with none of the compromises of stacking a bunch of OEM lap belts on top of each other. I would consider proper safety as a worthwhile thing to spend a few bucks on...

It also doesn't make sense when there are cheap multi-point harnesses that are designed to do that job properly and safely and with none of the compromises of stacking a bunch of OEM lap belts on top of each other. I would consider proper safety as a worthwhile thing to spend a few bucks on...
I agree but they were there so why not..I don't see the big deal in running a driver and passenger seatbelt on each seat forming an. Sure its not the right way but its better than one.
Difference between me and probably most people is: I don't wait to build and wheel till I have money for it all. I build as I go, wheel it as its progressing along learning about it each trip and modifying bits at a time. At least I can say I have tons of enjoyment and am getting use out of it rather than collect dust for years waiting for that "proper" finished product to work its way into a busy life schedule most of us have.
Funny me being a perfectionist/neat freak about certain things but I'm glad this wasn't one of them lol. As someone mentioned, I'm damned if I do and damned if I don't! At the end of the day though, I'm 75% safer in it than before and that's what counts...for me.
Is there "really" a 100% safe rig?? I personally don't think so but we all try and get it as safe as possible. People have lost lives with way less and way more, that's just life and part of this sport along with many other dare devil sports! I always try my best to wheel as if I don't have a cage and why I stay away from some of them crazy trails I see out there lol. Ol Jeeps and others saw me get as close as I've ever been to laying it over and well..it was quite entertaining to say the least..awesome spotters they are!

I found the perfect shirt for you...
d20e3e85edc2bf4f7cfd864f1b245aee.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

it doesnt make sense when the two lap belts scissor your dick off
It doesn't make sense to have you dick hang out out between two seat belts either.

upload_2017-10-26_14-13-6.jpeg

Are you sure about that?
Based on what? Your best guess?

why do you engage him? you know no matter what you say, the mind set stays the same.

Are you sure about that?
Based on what? Your best guess?
Based on common sense? Lol, its the john fuller way bahaha

why do you engage him? you know no matter what you say, the mind set stays the same.

It does feel a bit like this....

sull-gazing-com-arguing-with-idiots-is-like-playing-chess-with-a-19898881.png

Based on common sense? Lol, its the john fuller way bahaha

Seat belts are located very precisely to control the direction of force and deceleration applied to the body.

A belt located improperly can cause spinal compression or worse even in a low speed impact.

You are literally safer being throw around inside the cab than being restrained by improperly located restraints.

I am not saying yours are wrong or improper, haven't seen them so no clue, just making a generic statement for education purposes that surprised me when I learned it.

Back