Stock class XJ build.

Front push/ nerf/ winch guard?
2520313d1486927468-off-road-memes-20170211_111608.jpg
Not this time.

Is there a reason you didnt mount the light bar inside the windshield frame?
It is there to cover the weld seam :)

I have had it laying around shop so.i.dont care if.we loose it

If he did that how would he be able to roll test it??

On a serious note, Ken you all did a good job bring that rig back to life. Good luck out there!
Thanks. Been a crap ton of work.

Did all the little things tonight. My white board is blank :)

Still need a few more stickers.

Tomorrow is pack all the tools and Wednesday we load the trucks and trailers.
3dd8f4b52d4f48cafac37f9be6294921.jpg
9ad83da3f9b4533e1b3e10a04b9bd407.jpg
ac92812224061d014db61694cc4f8803.jpg

I enjoy this. Turn signals and all. Add the radio antenna back and find a handicap hanger to put in the window and kick up some rocks :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been waiting to reply until you were done so as to not clog up your build thread. VERY impressive build in such an incredibly short time. The rig looks awesome with the paint and stickers! Have you been able to do any testing and tuning or at least running the rig hard down the highway for a while getting it up to full temperature? I've never really paid attention to KOH, but I am going to watch for your race this year. Good luck!

I've been waiting to reply until you were done so as to not clog up your build thread. VERY impressive build in such an incredibly short time. The rig looks awesome with the paint and stickers! Have you been able to do any testing and tuning or at least running the rig hard down the highway for a while getting it up to full temperature? I've never really paid attention to KOH, but I am going to watch for your race this year. Good luck!
Sad to say no. I did find the engine fan was not working. So I fixed that. In really wish I had another week so I could test and tune. But it is what it is.

I definitely wanna see you guys succeed. I'll mirror @drkelly and say very impressive and done on a very tight schedule. The dedication is apparent. Drive the wheels off of it!:driver:

You are already further along than 75% of other racers. :D
Funny in 2012 a guy we know showed up with a rig only 60% built. So I feel good that this one is drive able etc.

I will be racing Thursday Feb 8th The start time is 11am EST time I am race car 133 of 136.

My Race car number is 4620.. it is a white Jeep XJ that says Lonerider on the side of it.

@livetorun is in the same race in car number 4820. His is Green and says E15 Ethanol on the side of it.

LIVE!

Last edited:
I will be racing Thursday Feb 8th The start time is 11am EST time I am race car 133 of 136.

My Race car number is 4620.. it is a white Jeep XJ that says Lonerider on the side of it.

My buddy is in the same race in car number 4820. His is Green and says E15 Ethanol on the side of it.

LIVE!

Good luck to both you and Randall :)

Good luck to you both. Amazed at how fast it got together and how well.

You guys might want to check that middle trailer tire, it looks a little suspicious.
I have poured over the pics...Are you the tire whisperer? Wow what a call. You guys be safe. And best of luck!

Back