The future of cars

The Porsche is even older :cool:
:huggy:

Similar to the Escalade that was posted a couple months back…I apparently have no concept of body style timelines…I saw the Porsche and first thought was ‘wow what a douche canoe’ :flipoff2:…my next thought was ‘nice NEW car’.

No need to ask about it, as they will certainly tell you about it ASAP! :p
Just for clarification, I was ASKED what kind of car I had shipped 😎 and @jcramsey brought it up in here 😘

Just for clarification, I was ASKED what kind of car I had shipped 😎 and @jcramsey brought it up in here 😘
I almost mentioned that I was impressed with your restraint, but didn't want to get too wordy. ;)

Last edited:
Somehow this seems appropriate here...??

Is Saturn coming back?
What’d I miss
I wish. It was the best thing to ever come out of GM.
I gues not being profitable was a problem.

I saw a Rivian (SP?) today outside Winston. It was awkward because it wasn't as ugly as some petrol burners these days....

The first LGBTQ+-<~%#= brand

2045.jpg

Wait, my dog can drive me home after a long night at the local microbrewery? I’m in!
I feel I need to remind you, you don’t have a dog!!!! :flipoff2:

Interesting take on range extension

Not gonna lie, when I saw the thumbnail, with the mismatched tones and insane body work, I thought it was a joke 🤷‍♂️

I like he said Hydrogen as a fuel source. I know JCB has done some with hydrogen. Is that something they are looking at in England and Europe?

Here is my future. No nav system, heated seats, power windows, GPS, government kill switch, back up camera. None of that crap. It is plain and simple. Good old Detroit metal.
View attachment 381223
and no shoulder belts, safety glass, abs/discs, air bags, crumple zones....... LOL, just kidding you. If that thing backs into my accord at the grocery store, it will total the honda!!!! ;-)

I've been thinking about this 4 or 5 years now, but what are they gonna do with all the old batteries when they die?

Back