The future of cars

self.png

There is some speculation out there that it could actually be done on the Ranger/Bronco platform, the same as the current Amarok pickup...

Nobody who ever brings out anything and calls it a "Scout" is gonna meet my expectations, no matter how good it might be :p

So now it’s “tire emissions”.
It’s travel they want to curb, not emissions.

The future is now

I'm really not mad at it...probably cheaper to install everything on everything, than set up separate assembly lines, pay for additional tooling and lose time to changeovers. My question is, how does the window sticker look, I assume heated seats are part of a package, so are you still paying for the entire package...or is this deducted and optional later. It kinda reads like a la carte optioning. I get the software aspect of it, but I'm not buying anything new under the delusion that someone else can't access that fancy new display screen. I'd be more concerned if I were BMW that folks would find ways to hack the system. As is, my Navigator has all kinds of hacks and work arounds for various 'controls'.

my Navigator has all kinds of hacks and work arounds for various 'controls'.
#richpeopleprobs

2011 is the newest thing in my garage

I'm really not mad at it...probably cheaper to install everything on everything, than set up separate assembly lines, pay for additional tooling and lose time to changeovers. My question is, how does the window sticker look, I assume heated seats are part of a package, so are you still paying for the entire package...or is this deducted and optional later. It kinda reads like a la carte optioning. I get the software aspect of it, but I'm not buying anything new under the delusion that someone else can't access that fancy new display screen. I'd be more concerned if I were BMW that folks would find ways to hack the system. As is, my Navigator has all kinds of hacks and work arounds for various 'controls'.
I imagine you will still pay for the features, you will just need to buy the subscription to use them. My 2017 Ram came with a radio that would read my texts, hands free calling, and voice to text via Bluetooth. 1 year into owning it, all of that stopped working, for $24.99/month I could get the functionality restored......I refused to pay for a feature that I thought I had already purchased.

You can't say #richpeopleprobs and act like your 2011 is an old turd when its a Porsche :flipoff2:
See, now that's where you're wrong!
The 2011(s) are the wife's car and my burb. The Porsche is even older :cool:
:huggy:

People with Porsches are like vegans. No need to ask about it, as they will certainly tell you about it ASAP! :p

Last edited:
Back