Toyota Monster Truck

Thanks! Sometimes I feel like I will never finish it, still a lot to do.

I preped my top hats and 4-link bars for my powder coater yesturday. I will be picking up my freshly painted tube doors tomorrow.

Picture

Pic...... 4link.JPG

Cage

I got a little more work done on the cage today. I welded in some gussets and drilled the holes for the collars so that the cage would bolt together.
Cage1.JPG

Cage2.JPG

Awesome work man. Im following every post in your thread. Can't wait to see it done.

Cage

I decided to add a few more gussets to my cage. I also welded on 2 grab handles. I am in the process of cleaning up my welds a little bit with my grinder. (My welds are'nt as pretty as some of the more talented people on this forum). I plan to take the cage to the powder coater on Monday. I have a really good powder coater in Indian Trail NC if anyone needs one! I also purchased some Yamaha Rhino roll bar pads that fit up really well to my roll cage. They are made by Pro Armor. I wanted rapped roll bar pads, and these seem to work well. I will have more pics soon......

Cage 026.jpg

Cage 029.jpg

Thanks Will. Did you ever get Kyle's engine puller? If you still need mine let me know

4-Link

Got the top hats and bars back from the powder coater today. I also re-installed the heims...

4link.JPG

Towhook!

Ok....A mega truck needs a stout tow hook. I got this one at Four Wheel Parts a few days ago.....
Thanks Will!

Towhook.JPG

Sway Bar Set Up

I finished welding up the pipe on the front of the frame today. This pipe holds the torsion bar for the sway bar (Currie). I also welded a peice of strap to the front of the pipe to make it look a little better. Nothing fancy. Lastly I welded a mount for a d-ring. I know this set up would never hold up to any type of pull. I wanted a place to attach my winch hook so it is not flopping around while the truck is in motion.

Towhook.JPG

Dring.JPG

Tube Doors

I got the tube doors back from the powder coater. I put the mirrors on, crash pads, and a few decals. They turned out pretty nice over all......I think

Tubedoors!.JPG

Seat Mounts

Drilled out the holes for the Corbeau seat brackets....

Seat mounts.JPG

Looking good. I really like the Cummins decals.

Gettin a little done at a time but moving foreword!

Thanks!

I welded in gussets for the passenger side rock slider. I also boxed in the peice of strap on the passenger side. I am trying to stream line the look of the sway bar pipe on the front a bit. It is not a show truck at all but I want it to look clean. I still need to weld up the gussets on the driver side and then box in the other side of the track bar pipe. I will hopefully get to it near the end of the week

Front Sway Bar.JPG

Thanks! I get most of my work done on this thing late at night when the wife and kids are in bed. I really want to get it back on wheels in the next two months if I can.

Still Stocking up on Parts

My steering rams came in today! All I need now are pumps, gearbox, lines, basically everything else to make this thing steer!

Steering Rams.JPG

Roll Cage

Got the cage back from the powder coater. It turned out well. I cut the crash pads to fit. I just need to paint the collars before I install the cage......

Rollcagepainted1.JPG

Rollcagepainted2.JPG

Back