What have you done to your rig today?

IMG_0533.JPG
and replaced my brake lines with twizzlers.

New pitman arm and tie rod to drag link on the 05 Rubi. Still need to do the outer tie rods, but damn what a difference it made. Cleaned up my steering tremendously. It was a white knuckle drive before hand with so much play in the steering.

Replaced the heater core cause it started pissing all over the passenger floor board area..

Instead of removing the ENTIRE dash, I took the easy route and cut a five inch section of the metal dash reinforcement out. Still not sure if I need to reattach it..
IMG_20201025_121541.jpg

*bought* a suspension lift and took it to the mcdonalds drive thru because i thought that's where all the jk's get lifted. they sent me home with a small fry and dreams of being a hardcore fabricator...i meant hardcore "bolter-onner" someday...

put new control arms, coils, and trackbar on the front. centered the trackbar up. work got super busy so now the jeep looks like a gasser in the driveway.

Changed my mind about 17 times over what I want to do with it. But, at least none of those options included anything that sounded like 'scrap,' with the exception of the literal scrap that I don't need.

Getting the jeeps tires balanced so I can drive it to the veterans day ride since the yard is too wet to get my trailer out.
a24f66e8de2c2a121801b86526872049.jpg

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

You should just turn in your man card now. Don’t have 4wd or a winch?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I can get it out but the yard will be ruined. Trying to fly under the hoa radar since it isn't suppose to be back there any way. Leaving ruts would raise some red flags to the Karen's.

I can get it out but the yard will be ruined. Trying to fly under the hoa radar since it isn't suppose to be back there any way. Leaving ruts would raise some red flags to the Karen's.

Cover them up with some leaves and foliage.

2f5d8024862a2df88eb1321d620a2f75.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got the jeep inspected and new shoes for the tow rig. Headed to windrock sunday.
dd3ee65939acb1b55ddc95be4d66edf1.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I loved the Cooper ST Maxxes I had on my HD. I took them off at 55k, but I know I could have gotten at least 65k out of them. Plus, they look bitchin!

Back