What have you done to your rig today?

fd904c7c112791b14915f4e1dbc895cf.jpg

Picked up a warn xd9000 today for my cj.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
Those won't fit CJs, they only fit TJs. You should just go ahead and give it to me so that you don't waste your time :p

Those won't fit CJs, they only fit TJs. You should just go ahead and give it to me so that you don't waste your time [emoji14]
Dang I thought I bought a universal one. Darn Craigslisters miss lead me. I may try to make it work. I figured you wouldn't need it because..well I had a good comment about jack stands , but since you have her on her feet..I'll wait for the next revision. [emoji106]

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I know for a fact the the xd9000i will fit on a Bronco. Your Jeeps all require Smittybilt winches to match the rest of the bolt on stuff you guys use on them. Matt took the time to remove all the flares and stuff on his. Guess he needs to stop posting and bolt on all their 'trail armor'. Those bolt on axles took long enough.

Gave her a bath after a topless and doorless run this weekend. Was a touch dirty. Then started working in the brake lights. Got one done, still have the passenger side and the back up lights to do.
123bfe31633e64cbae669a952a2ecca7.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Dropped the transfer case in the f-250. Replaced the input and output shaft seals. New transmission pan filter, inline filter, and fluid. Long day on my back.

Gave her a bath after a topless and doorless run this weekend. Was a touch dirty.

I know you're new to Jeeps and all... just be aware that the urge to wash them will wear off. It's just going to get dirty again tomorrow.

No pics but I rebuilt my Warn 8000 today, the brake gave up last year. Also removed left side leaf springs, (right was already off) waiting on new main leafs and a military wrap for each side.

I know you're new to Jeeps and all... just be aware that the urge to wash them will wear off. It's just going to get dirty again tomorrow.

That's just something sloppy people say

sloppy.jpg

I ordered new AN fittings for my power steering pump
You know the ones that break when they hit your hood after a motor mounts takes a dump?
On Lower Damnation at Harlan...After a pretty darn great trip!

Back