What have you done to your rig today?

Not so much for MY rig, but placed an order to keep all the Moab bound CTB members on their toes

FB_IMG_1491399857600.jpg

Filled the bronco up with some higher octane and bumped the timing up some more. Feels a bit better on take-off and cruising. We'll see how the milage holds up.

Yanked the truck's computer out to get it reflashed... the bronco's the DD for the next week or so.

I bent my main spring last year so ordered a new main leaf with a military wrap on it to rebuild the packs.
Jpstr17_zpswrxzoga2.jpg

I'm not sure how I've missed this being on the forum before....this is probably the coolest rigs I've seen in a very long time

NICE!!!

:rockon:

Helllllooo power steering & a lil' more pep!
And no more smoke screen :D

I did notice those extra long forks in that video.... no wonder you're so happy :huggy:

Well got my taillights done finally and the reverse lights installed. One of the leds are a different color so will have too swap that out later. Also got the tnt plate mount in this week.
8630046d11c15b5e1074e08736aa937a.jpg
81eea15164830e43fd79b9f94d380dde.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

I like those reverse lights! Who make those?

Installed F/R Solid diff covers while servicing the diffs along with oil change and full lube up under in preparation for next weekend at 2 different off-road events. Also installed a new flowmaster today so I can hear the thing running out on the trails.

Took mine to get inspected yesterday. It ran up in March but you have 15 days after the end of the month. Well guess what, starting last july you now have to pay a late penalty if you wait past the last day of the month it is due. Cost me an extra $15. Was a little pissed.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Yeah it was three different time frames and penalties. $10, $15 and $20 or $25 (Don't remember which)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Back