Bus/RV Towrig project

man that is awesome
can you PM me his phone number I would love to talk to him or hell bring it up there for him to look it over even more..
You can hit him up here at work. Grant @ 704-523-2022
He is a pretty good guy, just take into account he is from New Jersey AND he is a frickin' Pollock! :D

This thing is badass.

You can hit him up here at work. Grant @ 704-523-2022
He is a pretty good guy, just take into account he is from New Jersey AND he is a frickin' Pollock! :D

thanks.. I am from CT so we should get a long just fine :)

well got new carpet down in front sitting area.. just need to put trim back on.. and also got the generator working.. but it is not reving up correct.. so need to work a little more on that..

Well worked on it all weekend.

replaced all carpet in bus, cleaned everything and setup all furniture that came with the bus.. which will have to do for now..

looking in from entrance
100_8647.jpg

main area
100_8648.jpg

bathroom all back together
100_8649.jpg

back bedroom
100_8650.jpg

looking from back bedroom up to front
100_8653.jpg

well worked on bus for 8 hrs today..

changed oil, oil filter, fuel filters, tranny fluid, checked rear axle fluid, all axle seals and fluid, power washed engine to see where leaks come from, topped off power steering fluid, replaced all bad bulbs on bus, got blinkers working, fix two major air leaks.. no more leaks at all now.

img_00000004.jpg

img_00000005.jpg

Ken, the stuff you come up with amazes me... I gotta ask.. when are you putting your house up for sale??? :lol:

Well took RV out for its 1st real test..

took family to the beach for a week and so far everything is working great..and it did not even know it had a trailer and jeep behind it when towing down the road..

IMG_00000009.jpg

IMG_00000010.jpg

Guessing you'll top off at some point for some MPG figures? :D

ya I filled up before I left with 179 gallons :)

so it will be a while before I fill again

So... how many times do you have to swipe your card in order to buy 179 gallons? :lol:

I stopped at a Crown yesterday. It cut me off at $75.

Very nice seat, btw.

once.. I went to a Big Rig station and pulled up to the big pumps :)

I sort of got lucky as there was already 100 gallons in the bus, so I only added 79 :)
and yes we tested the fuel to make sure it was still good and it was.. also found out there is atleast 50 more gallons in another tank just for generator :)

I'd be dropping some Algae X in those tanks. To be on the safe side.

At an national average of 3.89/gal ..... the $700.00 it would take to fill it up would hurt my feelings!
Cool bus ..... I've always wanted something like that ..... even a well done school bus.
Matt

At an national average of 3.89/gal ..... the $700.00 it would take to fill it up would hurt my feelings!
Cool bus ..... I've always wanted something like that ..... even a well done school bus.
Matt

ya but think about how long it will last..

no different then filling up your dodge 1 ton a few times and going wheeling.. I can now just fill up once and go wheeling a bunch of times :)

I couldn't agree more Ken, mine holds 150 gallons and I wish it held 50 more! We bought fuel two months ago 30cents cheaper than NC. Would have been nice to take on a little more! You're gonna burn it, at least you can pick and choose the best place. I took on 130 gallons in Oklahoma at 30cents = $39.00 saved! Dam right I like big fuel tanks. My Kenworth held 450 gallons!

Back