Mall Crawling Racer...... #4410

Hot Lap Mode.......

Engage

alh3.googleusercontent.com__3FLLIegywD0_VqKXaHtTVaI_AAAAAAAAGTs_xi5r87kOf_w_s800_Ic42_image.jpg

alh3.googleusercontent.com__apoHjego58o_VqKXaK9b47I_AAAAAAAAGTo_hRq4E7GUyq4_s800_Ic42_image.jpg

alh3.googleusercontent.com__3nVsB0guPRo_VqKXaCfdwwI_AAAAAAAAGTw_lFX5y_8v188_s800_Ic42_image.jpg

#Snowday

Going to be a loooong night. Mounting 9 tires and bead locks.....

image.jpg

Brah..... I'm not gonna lie, it's been a rough one today. I'm going on just 9 hours of sleep after meeting Matzell Motorsports at 2:00am last night. They passed through Charlotte to carry the 4410, his 4500 car and another Legends car out to the desert.

If I don't get 10+ hours of sleep...... It becomes incredibly daunting getting my smooth skin to look just right in the morning. I'll have to make sure the gel masks are prepped for Hammers.

Final fill up last night-

alh3.googleusercontent.com__glPMOKRvIwQ_VqvcUtpNVpI_AAAAAAAAGUc_I9yq2OiXuxU_s800_Ic42_image.jpg

2:00am rendezvous- These guys are pulling super hero duty and driving 24/7 through day and night:

alh3.googleusercontent.com__iD8mZL02T5U_VqvcU4pdPUI_AAAAAAAAGUg__QKe8VO37sA_s800_Ic42_image.jpg

Swag orders shipped! Hopefully everyone got their's by today. I'm bringing a little more to the lake bed and will have some extra bottles of hair gel. But be warned, Level 9 Handsome Jay Hair Gel is for racing purposes only :D

alh3.googleusercontent.com__34PDuqFooaQ_VqvcT9dlQZI_AAAAAAAAGUI_rzuNgL6n1nc_s800_Ic42_image.jpg

Makes sence I should have noticed his trailer In the back lol I though my memory was going or he changed his buggy alot lol good luck safe travels

Tuning with King went perfect. Car is dialed in suspension wise. Got some desert time in and some rocks. Dealing with an electrical issue- intermittent battery loss- seems like alternator is not charging. Car completely died while running, jumper cabled it, got back to pits, everything checks out fine.

Ghost somewhere....

image.jpg

Qualifying today was some of the most intense seconds of racing I've ever been through, fun to hear the crowd cheer though! I was a little too much on the adrenaline and over drove it, but still a blast and will have a decent starting spot on Friday.

Good Job on the qualifying and I wish you the best of luck on Friday but that may have been your only time on the podium stage to talk like a real person and thank your sponsors and not talk about your hair stuff. Time and Place for everything..

If you win KOH on Friday feel free to talk about your hair as much as you want :)

Sorry, no link. Ultra4 Racing.com was replaying various clips from yesterday's coverage before today's EMC coverage, and I was just lucky enough to be tuned in at the right time.

"Jay... You're on fire!"
"Hell yeah I am!"
"No... You're REALLY on fire!! Pull over!"

Lol. Burning off from the roll over. No damage found on the Plug wires and electrical wires.

image.jpg

Back