What have you done to your rig today?

View attachment 424876Be careful it’ll catch you nappin. @Kickdeez lmao….
I love uwharrie. Just when you start to think its too easy and getting boring, it will kindly remind you why you love going there. Sometimes its a roll, or a break. But sometimes is just getting lost in your head in the middle of the woods and enjoying time by yourself or with some friends/family. Feelin a little nostalgic this morning. Been entirely too long since I've been in the woods. Thanks for posting this pic @skyhighZJ

Most expensive T shirt ever.
PXL_20240923_215955585.MP.jpg

HIGHLY unlikely it holds up.
To be honest. I had bought Zybar, as recommended by @Croatan_Kid, but by the time I got around to doing this the zybar had evaporated, which I didn't find out until 7pm Saturday night after I had already baked and blasted the manifolds. In a pure rage I stormed to Advanced and bought the best VHT exhaust spray paint money can buy.
So no. It will probably last through the initial break in and that's it.

And then! My friendly neighborhood @amcjeepman slid into my DMs and said there may be an interreference issue with these manifolds because they're '80+ manifolds, not '79 and earlier... soooo may have been for naught.
What are the interference issues that he mentioned? I may have the same problem with my manifolds.

I love uwharrie. Just when you start to think its too easy and getting boring, it will kindly remind you why you love going there. Sometimes its a roll, or a break. But sometimes is just getting lost in your head in the middle of the woods and enjoying time by yourself or with some friends/family. Feelin a little nostalgic this morning. Been entirely too long since I've been in the woods. Thanks for posting this pic @skyhighZJ
This is the damn truth. If it can go wrong, it will go wrong usually at 2am on Daniel when you're thinking Uwharrie is just too easy.

What are the interference issues that he mentioned? I may have the same problem with my manifolds.
He couldn't remember why he couldn't get that style manifold to fit right, just that it didn't. I asked on JeepForum and the only guy to really respond said he couldn't get it to fit right because the original V8 exhaust didn't attach to it.. duh.

But the guy I bought all the 360 accessories from had that old style manifold sitting in his pile so I'm headed there this weekend to trade them out.

Back