Lil' Smoke kid mini buggy rock crawler

I showed the pic to Bri. Her response was "When are you dropping your buggy off at Chris' shop?"

I asked why?

She said "Chris can build a turn key buggy in less time it takes Rob to reassemble after paint. It's time to let the pros finish up Smokey"

:lol:

I quickly tried to defend my position but as with any seasoned husband, it got shut down pretty quickly as just another lame excuse! :lol:

It's a jims garage chassis. We're doing all the sheet metal on it. It's for a guy named Marty Gibbs down in Georgia. He may have a build thread on hardline but I'm not certain. I think they call it the rage buggy or something like that.

Good progress so far. :)

IMG_6708.JPG

It's coming together nicely!!! Thx for the response a few months back when I asked about the helm pump size. I see you are running a single ended ram. Can I get the size/stroke/manufacturer of that please? I just bought a 2008 rzr 800 and I plan on running the same setup on sami axles. Any thought on how this setup may perform on a rzr 800 with 33" - 35" tires? Not sure how much you have tested it at this point. Thank you very much.

We're getting close. It's pretty much assembled to the point that we're just waiting for the skins to get back from powder coat. Shouldn't be too much longer. The custom pink color was back ordered I believe so that's been the holdup.

Chris, you build some kick ass rigs! Thanks for sharing.

It's coming together nicely!!! Thx for the response a few months back when I asked about the helm pump size. I see you are running a single ended ram. Can I get the size/stroke/manufacturer of that please? I just bought a 2008 rzr 800 and I plan on running the same setup on sami axles. Any thought on how this setup may perform on a rzr 800 with 33" - 35" tires? Not sure how much you have tested it at this point. Thank you very much.

The ram is a 1.5x6 ram from Surplus Center. I have no idea if it will work on a rzr

Back